Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] One Username - Multiple Domains!
mart0s Offline

RE: [SOLVED] One Username - Multiple Domains!
(09-20-2011 09:52 PM)Qwalk Wrote:  Hi.

I have been using ispCP for a long time, but a missing feature in ispCP made me change to another control panel. Too bad.

I have clients with many domains, why isn't it possible to add multiple domains to one user? I know it is possible with alias domain (I heard), but it doesn't really work that well! And the user still has to login with the domainname as username.

Almost every other control panel, let's you choose how many domains are allowed to create in the hosting plan, and then let you create a unique username for the client. NOT the domain name as username.

The user log in and administrates all of his domains IN THE SAME user, and is not forced to log out/log in everytime he has to make a change to one domain. I am begging the developers to implement this feature, as I must admit that ispCP Omega is the BEST hosting control panel I, and my clients, has ever used. It's just sad to change panel just because of one feature.

I am willing to donate a big fat check in order to get this feature implemented, and I am sure others are willing to do that too. (??)

Whatta you say?

I agree, it will be more interesting
02-07-2012 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ephigenie Offline
Project Leader
Administrators

RE: [SOLVED] One Username - Multiple Domains!
We are planing to change that very soon. It is a point vey high on my roadmap.
But changing it touches really anything in the panel so it's a lot of work.
02-07-2012 05:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply