Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Apache no display websites
spytech Offline

Exclamation Apache no display websites
Hey,

My apache no display websites the dominio. If i type example: dominio.com.org or 10.0.0.250 or IP valid, It is display panel control ISPCP, the opposite to display websites. it has as to correct this.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 12:06 AM by spytech.)
06-12-2007 09:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blocker Offline

RE: Apache no display websites
try do
1. check your apache server config and ispcp.conf has it a correct virtual host ip ?
2. check your apache log may be there is some info there
3. from control panel, is the status domain "ok" or "toadd" ?

spytech Wrote:Hey,

My apache no display websites the dominio. If i type example: dominio.com.org, 127.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.250 or IP valid, It is display panel control ISPCP, the opposite to display websites. it has as to correct this.
06-12-2007 10:03 PM
Illidan Offline

Hmmm...Want you for your domain (domain.tld) a website like from a user?

Then: create a User with the domain: yourdomain.tld
Type the informations in the felds and then open the /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf

Search now: *.domain.tld

This line is like this: http://www.domain.tld domain.tld *.domain.tld

Remove *.domain.tld ! Only *.domain.tld

restart now apache.
06-12-2007 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spytech Offline

blocker Wrote:try do
1. check your apache server config and ispcp.conf has it a correct virtual host ip ?
2. check your apache log may be there is some info there
3. from control panel, is the status domain "ok" or "toadd" ?

spytech Wrote:Hey,

My apache no display websites the dominio. If i type example: dominio.com.org, 127.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.250 or IP valid, It is display panel control ISPCP, the opposite to display websites. it has as to correct this.

1. In virtual host i place ip valid
2. In log I believe that it is normal for that see
3. In control panel, domain is ok.

And lllidan, for example I have two domains domain.tld and another test10101.com. The admin ispcp is admin.domain.tld bus when access http://www.test10101.com external it shows the same admin ispcp. I am with same difficulty in different domains.

Staff, I forgot to comment that local this functioning ok, but when access for way of the InterNet or another computer, it always redirects for the ISPCP Control the opposite to display websites.
I would like I tambem that all the dominios had access to the ISPCP control for way of /panel. E to addons for way of /panel/tools/webmail /panel/tools/pma for example. It has as to make this

/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf is attached
/etc/apache2/sites-enables/00_master.cf

.txt  ispcp.conf.txt (Size: 3.71 KB / Downloads: 12)
.txt  00_master.conf.txt (Size: 1.82 KB / Downloads: 6)
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 12:20 AM by spytech.)
06-13-2007 12:01 AM
blocker Offline

spytech Wrote:Staff, I forgot to comment that local this functioning ok, but when access for way of the InterNet or another computer, it always redirects for the ISPCP Control the opposite to display websites.

ugh, have you check if you ping using another computer it give the same IP with virtual host ? couse i suspect that have something todo with DNS but may be i am wrong
06-13-2007 12:42 AM
spytech Offline

Sad RE: Apache no display websites
blocker Wrote:
spytech Wrote:Staff, I forgot to comment that local this functioning ok, but when access for way of the InterNet or another computer, it always redirects for the ISPCP Control the opposite to display websites.

ugh, have you check if you ping using another computer it give the same IP with virtual host ? couse i suspect that have something todo with DNS but may be i am wrong

When do ping test10101.com it redirect for IP valid correct. The problem is some thing in the apache. The DNS is OK.SadSadSad
06-13-2007 03:15 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

What gives a
Code:
apache2 -S
run in the shell?

/J
06-13-2007 06:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spytech Offline

joximu Wrote:What gives a
Code:
apache2 -S
run in the shell?

/J

Yes, is running. Staff, believe that it has found the reason of the problemBig Grin. in the panel of control of the ISPCP I configured the IP validate in Settings/Manage IP... example 200.x.x.x... when I create the domain, it records this IP em /etc/apache2/sites-enable/ispcp.conf and 00_master.conf in section NameVirtualHost 200.x.x.x:80 and <VirtualHost 200.x.x.x:80> it presents the problem showing the panel of control to any order in port 80. But if I to modify the archive for *, example NameVirtualHost *:80 and <VirtualHost *:80> it functions normal showing correctly pages. The question is what all made that I create a new domain I have that to go in the archive and to change everything for * therefore it always places the IP again is making some wrong thing or this can be an aid to correct one bug of the system? It has as to correct this?Sad
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 10:04 PM by spytech.)
06-13-2007 09:48 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

I meant: run the command in the shell (open a shell on your server or log into the server via ssh) and run
apache2 -s
and post here what's written on the screen...

Ok, you mean: ispcp always writes the ip into the config files from apache. Yes, because ispcp also can manage if you have several ip addresses on the same server.
If you now include your old apache vhost config file with * instead of ip adress then you have a problem I think. I'd recommend to always put the ip:port in the <vritualhost ...> thing...

but run the command I posted and tell us, what comes out...

/J
06-14-2007 04:35 AM
spytech Offline

200.146.119.185:80 is a NameVirtualHost
default server test10101.com (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf:52)
port 80 namevhost test10101.com (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf:52)
port 80 namevhost fingolo.eti.br (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf:136)
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:80 admin.mail.test10101.com (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master.conf:6)
Syntax OK
06-14-2007 06:37 AM