Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PostgreeSql and WebMail
MicCo Offline
Moderators

RE: PostgreeSql and WebMail
You mean as an extra option to choose for, in the setup of ispCP or ??
06-26-2007 07:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael Offline

no, something like:
webmail -> squirrelmail
squirrelmail
roundcube

(webmail being a symlink)
06-26-2007 07:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

Sorry, come again, You mean an option in ispCP or ??, or both installet as default on server and then for user to choose from ??
I'm not sure that ever, an webhost have offered two webmail systems on an server, but one time have to be the first ofcause.

BTW, have You solved your HD problem ? you can PM me.
06-26-2007 08:04 AM
raphael Offline

right now under gui/tools we got:
filemanager
pma
webmail

What I'm saying is:
filemanager
pma
squirrelmail
roundcube
webmail

Where webmail is a sym link that could point to squirrelmail (default) or to roundcube.

And about the hdd stuff, no, I still don't have enough disk space. I've managed to move some data around, cleaning up stuff, but I only got to free 100MB's and it's still not enough.
06-26-2007 12:06 PM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

This is no Problem with a new Webmailer,
but i think that we should write a HowTo about it and _only_ Maintain SquirrelMail.

If someone what Roundcube or a other, he can install it himself and create a symlink or subdomain.

@raphael -> Check Micco about your HDD Problem.
06-26-2007 04:10 PM
MicCo Offline
Moderators

BeNe Wrote:This is no Problem with a new Webmailer,
but i think that we should write a HowTo about it and _only_ Maintain SquirrelMail.

If someone what Roundcube or a other, he can install it himself and create a symlink or subdomain.

Best solution I think !
We have 3 servers running VHCS with two webmails, Miau and SquirrelMail as an symlink, and 3 servers running ispCP with only SquirrelMail and ofcause the ispCP testserver for the team to "play" on also a few more with other CP's as ISPConfig etc.

Quote:@raphael -> Check Micco about your HDD Problem.

Wink Just wanted to help, as I haven't been all that help on the codeing lately, buzy in the company, as You all are, ofcause, I know.
06-26-2007 04:32 PM
raphael Offline

Well, I was only giving some ideas Big Grin
06-27-2007 02:17 AM