Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ok I have some problems and questions
samducker Offline

Ok I have some problems and questions
Hello guys here are some problems and questions of mine please help Smile

1. admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk seems to be a redirect to /admin/index.php but it should be redirecting to /ispcp/gui/admin/index.php so when I type admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk I am getting a 404 but if I type strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php i get a result this is the same for all the control panels and order panel

2. I want to have a site on my main domain as I am setting up a hosting company so I want to be able to have an account that controls strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk when I add that as a user the default /var/www/ overrides the account

3. theme support?

also guys here are some details domain: strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk ip: 91.121.136.106 I have root and shell access
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 08:53 AM by samducker.)
04-14-2008 08:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Ok I have some problems and questions
1) your apache is not configured correctly. Have a look at it. Or post "apache2 -S"

2) Since "strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk" is your domain, you need to set a) an FQDN like server.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk and a admin.URL like admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk. Then you also can add strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk as a customer domain. Seems this has also to do with a)

3) you can create a theme by your own...
04-14-2008 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samducker Offline

how do I go about doing the first two?

the error is on line 189 which is # Include all the user configurations:
Include /etc/apache2/httpd.conf how can I fix it

EDIT: I've added a blank config file the probs still not sorted
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 09:18 AM by samducker.)
04-14-2008 09:10 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

If you follow the install instructions then all is done for you. You don't have to include your own apache-user config. httpd.conf is empty on my server...

So, either you have a problem with the installation - then post more details (see faq) or you didn't follow the doc about installing ispCP...
04-14-2008 09:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samducker Offline

I did follow the doc about installing ispcp!

And
Real Dedicated Server
Debian Etch
32bit
RC4
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 09:34 AM by samducker.)
04-14-2008 09:31 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

apache2 -S
04-14-2008 10:19 AM
samducker Offline

VirtualHost configuration:
127.0.0.1:80 is a NameVirtualHost
default server strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk.local (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/01_awstats.conf:28)
port 80 namevhost strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk.local (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/01_awstats.conf:28)
91.121.134.106:80 is a NameVirtualHost
default server admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master.conf:24)
port 80 namevhost admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master.conf:24)
port 80 namevhost 24-7host.co.uk (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf:61)
Syntax OK

Basically problem one is when I log in when its redirecting to admin its missing out the /ispcp/gui/ in the url, plus the admin subdomain just redirects to strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk

EDIT: Infact any domain I add just shows the /var/www/index.html just look at the user and domain http://www.24-7host.co.uk I added
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 10:35 AM by samducker.)
04-14-2008 10:23 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

There is no need for ispcp/gui - the document root already should be set to the right folder
DocumentRoot /var/www/ispcp/gui

Try the demo from BeNe: http://www.isp-control.net/forum/ispcp-o...ml#pid2169
04-14-2008 10:38 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Well - you use lighttpd instead of apache.

So you may either switch to apache or you have to configure your webserver by yourselve.

PS: there's nothing in the docu about lightttpd...
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 10:41 AM by joximu.)
04-14-2008 10:40 AM
samducker Offline

it is set to the right document root, but the thing is the domain is loading /var/www/ and the subdomains aren't working... so ispcp thinks it should be domain.com/admin/ when it should be either admin.domain.com(which just redirects to /var/www/) or domain.com/ispcp/gui/admin

EDIT: I've got to the stage where I've reinstalled apache2 uninstalled lighttpd ok and strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk is taking me to /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/ when I want to use that as a domain for a site like you said earlier and as I asked earlier in problem 2, I also want server.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk to point to /var/www/ispcp/gui/index.php and want admin.strawberrymilkshakes.co.uk to point to /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/ (note this subdomain already works)
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2008 11:13 AM by samducker.)
04-14-2008 10:41 AM